We participate in committees, workgroups and councils which are composed for a specific term or in order to examine a specific issue and thus are temporary in national-european-international level.
In addition, we organize meetings with government and political parties' representatives, members of the European Parliament, representatives of productive interest groups etc., in order to protect and promote consumers' interests.
EKPIZO is member in the following national-european-international consumer federation associations and participates in different work groups operating in that context:
- Greek Consumer Federation Association, Paremvasi since 2009.
- European Consumers' Organization (BEUC) since 1988
- "European Association for the Co-ordination of Consumer Representation in Standardization AISBL" (ANEC) since 1990
- European Consumer Debt Network (ECDN) since 2004
- Consumers' International (CI) since 1994
- Trans Atlantic Consumer Dialogue (TACD) since 1998
Also, over time EKPIZO has been member of several official national or european committees. Currently, it is member in 17 active national and 13 european-international committees/workgroups.