Our principal objectives are the protection of our rights as consumers and the improvement of our quality of life. In that context, we take different actions by addressing to the consumers themselves, the greek and european authorities, the scientific community and the enterprises.
- We give legal advice and propose solutions for each member' s problems.
- We inform the consumer about his rights
- We train the consumer
- We publish books - leaflets and write articles about different issues concerning the consumer
- We make out-of-court settlements and judicial interventions on behalf of our members,
- we intervene for the application and improvement of the legislation in national-european level
- We carry out collective actions
- We represent the consumers in national-european committees and work groups defending their interests
- We conduct research and surveys in order to find out if the legislation is being applied or not, to identify the problems and to propose solutions
- We organize mass mobilisations
- We organize educational-informational-scientific seminars and workshops
- We carry out national and european projects
By all the aforementioned actions, we aim at broader participation and mobilisation in order to resolve personal and collective problems as consumers. The best way to protect and promote our rights is by having the appropriate information, by acting as good consumers, by realizing we have power and by actively participating.