If your journey (for a distance of over 250km) is cancelled or delayed for more than 2 hours, you are entitled to:
- Reimbursement for the cost of your ticket and free transport to the place your journey began or
- Free transport to your final destination as soon as possible
- If the respective transportation company does not carry out any of the above, you are entitled to be reimbursed on the full value of your ticket and to compensation of 50% of the value of your ticket
If the duration of your journey is estimated to over 3 hours and your departure is delayed for more than 90 minutes or your journey is cancelled altogether, you are entitled to free alimentation and overnight accommodation.
If the delay/cancellation is due to adverse weather conditions, the transport company is not responsible to cover accommodation expenses.
The aforementioned rights do not apply to open tickets.
You can travel together with your pet companion, contingent upon the following:
- Your pet does not weigh more than 10kg
- Your pet is placed inside a transport basket (Max dimensions 50x40x35)
- You must have in your possession your pet’s passport or health card, which must show details of your pet’s health for the last 2 years.
FOR INFORMATION & COMPLAINTS
Ministry of Transport (Department of Passenger Transport)
T: +30 2106508408