The hotel or rooms to let should:
- dispose of all the advertised and agreed services (air conditioning, pool, gym, internet, etc.)
- confirm within three (3) days the acceptance or not of the booking
- display a price list in every room
Failure to comply with the above obliges the hotel owner to relocate you in another hotel of equal or superior category, covering the transportation expenses to it as well as whichever price difference.
When you make a reservation the hotel reserves the right to ask for a 25% deposit of the total cost of your accommodation. The amount in question cannot be inferior to the cost of one day stay.
In case you wish to cancel your booking:
- you shall be refunded 100% of the entire amount, provided the cancellation takes place at least 21 days before your stay
- you are obliged to pay 50% of the total cost of your accommodation – depending on the hotel policy – in case the cancellation does not take place within 21 days before your stay
In case you wish to stay for a shorter period of time than what initially arranged in your booking you should notify the hotel owner at least 21 days in advance in order not to avoid additional charges.
Should you fail to promptly notify the hotel owner (21 days in advance), they reserve the right to ask for a compensation of up the 50% of the agreement.
FOR INFORMATION & OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS
Greek National Tourism Organisation (EOT)
Tel.: 0030 2103310392, 0030 2103310716