fbpx Accident compensation claims | ekpizo

If you have been harmed by an accident in which you were not in charge of, you need to apply for compensation either to the insurance company the person responsible for the accident is registered with or apply for compensation to the agent who arranges the claims in case you are registered with an insurance company abroad.

The insurance company must reply to your request within 3 months, either by offering compensation claims or by reasonably replying to and claim their responsibility.

If the insurance company accepts your claim for compensation, then you need to submit the supporting documents of the expenses (invoices, receipts, etc.). The insurance company is obliged to pay the compensation within one month of the date of filling the documents.

If the insurance company unreasonably refuses to pay the compensation, then you can claim compensation pay, at trial, within 5 years from the date of the accident.